Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Schedule


Friends often tell me that they're disappointed that I don't blog more. As a piece of art the Fouches gave me states, "It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time." Some of my stories are funny and friends love hearing them. The good ones are long and involved usually. I don't have the time to type it all out giving the story the animation and description it deserves. I considered vlogging those stories; however, sitting making a recording and loading it to the blog is not a fun after work activity. It's the kind of thing I help people with at work.


Let's talk about that for a minute. It just hit me how funny it is that I love my job because technology is a passion. On the other hand, sitting and enjoying online activities outside of work has lost its appeal for me because I'm there all day. I'm not into Facebook like the rest of the world. Interesting how that's turned out for me. They always say do something you love. I did and I still love it. When it's what you get to do, then you look for other ways to have fun when not at work. Friends used to tell me that I should've gone into party planning or event organizing. Perish the thought that I would have done so then not enjoyed entertaining in my personal life. Can you imagine? I digress.


I do not like disappointing friends, or anyone else for that matter. I had an idea that is once again based on other blogs I read. From here forward there will be "What the hell? Wednesdays". I can write about something I've seen or read that made me think, "What the hell?" I've written to you before about the girls who believe that others want to know what they're wearing and why. One such blogger has a "What I Wore Wednesday". To think that people care enough about your outfits, where they came from and why you put them together is a funny thought. (then again I write a blog believing that others enjoy reading my thoughts. then yet again, people tell me they DO.) Many Fridays, I am tired and it's always a day we can wear jeans and a tshirt to work. Due to those factors, many Fridays are dirty hair days. From here forward I will have "How I wore my dirty hair Fridays" on the Fridays when my hair actually is dirty and it is a Friday. This way you can have some tips from me to you, dear reader, about how to cleverly disquise your dirty hair. You're welcome.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Can't wait for your DHF posts!